No announcement yet.

XLI elevator strips

Adsense Classic 2

Adsense Mobile 320x100 Left

• XLI Elevator Strips

Is it important to replace the grey riveted elevator strips? I know without it the elevator has a lot of play. Or is it mainly to dampen the sound.

To see answers and the rest of this thread CLICK HERE
      Posting comments is disabled.

Other Technical Articles

• ProTech
      Working Safely
      Just a reminder to work Safely !
      12-04-2011, 07:34 PM
    • PJ
      My luck ran out - ** Warning Graphic Content **
      Was working senior league (full house) last Tuesday. Was having turn pan issues on lane 18. Reached in to get a pin off the track before ball came up. Got to close to cross conveyor belt. Felt my finger getting grabbed. Pulled back and lost the tip in the lower pulley. If I hadn't might have lost my whole finger. The night shift pinchaser found the tip on shaker board. The surgeon had to snip part of the bone off to be able to sew the skin and meat around the tip of the finger. No, I am not trying to be macho about...
      02-11-2012, 11:14 AM
    • 8270king
      King tip of the day - Chassis plugs
      I use a wire tie rather than the nuts and U bolts to clamp wires on the C1 plugs.

It is much quicker to get in if you have an issue - and I had a bad socket today on lane 1

Just clip the wire tie and you are in

When finished just re-install a wire tie

04-06-2012, 09:12 AM
    • shamefowjze
      Cleaner Tank Filter Advice
      You can not use the brass filter in the cleaner. Lane cleaners are aggressive and corrodes the brass. It gets ugly real fast. Mike, This is what I do: 2 wraps of teflon tape on the fitting, then I hand screw that into the filter hand tight, Then I snug it with a wrench and channel locks about 1/8 of a turn. For the filter I use 2 wraps of telfon tape and a bead of silicone around the threads at the beginning of the threads. I then screw that into the tank hand tight. It's a low pressure application so there is no need to ...
      04-22-2012, 09:59 AM
    • clutchplate
      XLI Elevator Strips

To see answers and the rest of this thread CLICK HERE
      04-28-2012, 11:55 AM
    • PinCup
      DMX512 lighting 101
      I'm once again sorting out and Cosmic Bowling light show that never worked or looked quite right. I am always amazed at what was a 'professional' install, where basic DMX rules are ignored. So, to help inform my BT brothers and sisters, I'll start a thread to help inform. Here's what I've learned over the years. What is DMX512 protocol? DXM lighting protocol is a system of controlling your light show. Used in night clubs, theater and stage productions, landscape accent, and by those crazy folks that put a million lights on their house for the holidays. DMX allows you to remote control intelligent and non-intelligent lighting fixtures. Now days, you can even control DMX from your smart phone. Control of a non-intelligent light fi...
      05-13-2012, 07:31 PM

Article Tags

There are no tags yet.

Adsense Featured 2

Latest Articles

• Wyse Terminal Funcion Key setup
      The attached PDF gives instructions for setting up the functions keys for a Wyse terminal.

If you're running AccuDesk with AccuScore Plus you'll definitely want to learn how to do this....
      02-05-2014, 08:32 AM
    • National Combo Gearbox Case Repair
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]5392[/ATTACH]I had a couple of National Combo gearboxes that had cracks in the bearing seat. Eric @ Stahls made a plate and machined out the old part. It has been running for a couple of months without issue.
      08-02-2013, 10:06 PM
    • Converting To Expanders
      07-30-2013, 08:47 AM
    • Sloppy pinwheels xli
      Fred H
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]5330[/ATTACH]I add an extra nylon washer behind the rollers to take most of the slop out
      07-19-2013, 11:32 PM
    • 82-30 6525 chassis sweep contactor chattering
      I have a chassis that the sweep contactor chatters on when it starts a cycle. Chassis problem, not in the machine. This is an OmegaTek conversion. I have had this chassis on my machine for 3 weeks
      07-02-2013, 02:44 PM
    • kidney rail assy, check it out

These are the pics of it TJ I couldnt get the video to work for some stupid reason, they come with 3 nice bushings so you don't need a shoulder bolt, any standard 5/16"
      07-01-2013, 09:42 PM