Do you lease or own your arcade games?

We lease our games
    45.16%
    We own our games
    54.84%
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

50 - 50.
    From a maintenance point of view, prefer they lease them.
    Dont know what the financal breakdown is when making comparisons. But there always seems to be one that is out of order.

Comment

We have a deal with a company, we just take a split of the money. There is no maintenance on our end that way.

Comment

soon we will own 50+ games. I will be trained by Trifecta to operate and maintain them. It's an adventure!
        Later Chief

Comment

Originally posted by 8230chief View Post
          soon we will own 50+ games. I will be trained by Trifecta to operate and maintain them. It's an adventure!
          Later Chief
          Is there a good place to purchase some used games? We would love to be able to own some of our games along with the ones we lease. Thanks!

Comment

I would look up your local video repair shops. They may have what your looking for or where to find it.
            Later Chief

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
            Working...
            X