Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accuscore XL flat panel upgrade question.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore XL flat panel upgrade question.

We are getting ready to upgrade our 27" wells gardner crts to 40 inch flat screen tv's. I tried using a vga to hdmi adapter but couldn't get video so I've orderd a vga to composite adapter and going to try that. My question is, will the compsite adapter work or do I need somthing else? Or what is the best way to interface the xl cpus to the 40" tvs Thanks.

VGA!
    Regards,

Billy T
    bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Originally posted by BillyT4QAMF View Post
      VGA!
      Not sure what you mean

Comment

All flat screen TV's out there should have a VGA port on them.

Comment

Most new TV's do not have VGA so HDMI is the best input to use. Most TV's do have composite inputs, so you should be good to go.

Comment

Doesn't accuscore pump out CGA? Had conq v9 for last 10 years and I bought CGA to VGA video converters and off the shelf flat screens from a high street retailer. Running fine for 4 years now...

Comment

I'm confused you say 'Accuscore XL'. Is it Accuscore or XL?
              I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Originally posted by wb8yjf View Post
                I'm confused you say 'Accuscore XL'. Is it Accuscore or XL?
                It could be Accuscore XL!
                Regards,

Billy T
                bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Originally posted by BillyT4QAMF View Post

It could be Accuscore XL!
                  It is Accuscore XL. Im having no luck. I tried A male vga to hdmi and also male vga to component. but still no signal to the tv. Any Ideas??

Comment

Just to follow up: I was using passive adapters when I needed active. Went with the hammerhead vga to hdmi adapter from sewell and I get usb power (5v @ 1amp) using usb phone chargers. Works very well.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                    seems like pms were not done in a long time
                    and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                    Working...
                    X