Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore lower monitors change to single pedestals

Hello all I am new here and if this has been covered in another area feel free to direct me in thst direction. Anywho I have accuscore and the lowboy dual consoles with monitors and the hoods covering them are getting beat up and I have pedestals that I took out of a center but am having problems hooking them up. From the back there are (2) cables coming up to each separate side of the console for each individual lane but on the pedestal there is only (1) hook up for these wires. So I can get one lane to work and then the opposite by switching cables. Anyone have any experience with this or can lead me in the right direction? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

We changed from lowboys with dual monitors and dual keyboards to the single keyboard pedestal and it was necessary to get a different firmware card for the curtain wall chassis.
    Howard

Comment

Thank you Howard for your response. Are you referring to the communications board thst is inserted into the cwc?

Comment

Yes, the board that goes in the CWC. We got the cards for ours from Jon Severt. I alerted him to your post here on bowltech and he will probably be responding.
        Howard

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

If you know of any single keyboard pedestals available, we would like a spare or two. All we would need is the three plastic parts that sit on the steel pedestal. The ones we are looking for are the single keyboard units that have the instructions located below the keyboard. Many thanks and good luck on your upgrade there.
            Howard

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttle300 View Post
              Hello all I am new here and if this has been covered in another area feel free to direct me in thst direction. Anywho I have accuscore and the lowboy dual consoles with monitors and the hoods covering them are getting beat up and I have pedestals that I took out of a center but am having problems hooking them up. From the back there are (2) cables coming up to each separate side of the console for each individual lane but on the pedestal there is only (1) hook up for these wires. So I can get one lane to work and then the opposite by switching cables. Anyone have any experience with this or can lead me in the right direction? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
              Sounds like you have 'overhead' software in the CWC's. To use both keyboards you need another cable to connect to J8 (even bowler terminal) on the CWC and add another power cable to the other bowler terminal board. What kind of front desk are you running? Advantage, AccuDesk, something else? I can update your eproms to the 'lowboy' software. You can PM me if you want details.

Jon

I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Just letting anyone with Accuscore system, circa 1992-1993 know, I have 9 CWC's, spare boards for LIU, eprom boards for CWC's, Advantage back office computer with dongle all for sale very cheap. 7 chassis are known good and most of the eprom boards.

Comment

Bill, do you know of any single keyboard pedestals for sale? We are interested in the ones that have the instruction panel UNDER the keyboard. Many thanks.
                  Howard

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                  seems like pms were not done in a long time
                  and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                  Working...
                  X