Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 XLI SCORING PROBLEM

Qvision cameras random scoring lane #9 only. counts strikes and anything on the left side of the lane. if the 6-10 is left it mis scores by 1. if a gutter ball is thrown it counts 1 from the right gutter,if the gutter is thrown from the left side it counts random amounts usually 9.
    have reset the camera system from control,and lined the cameras manually but nothing touches it.

Hi John, check your camera parameters (1st ball delay etc) against a good working lane. Also if your sweep is not fully at first guard it can obscure the pins giving false pin count.
    regards Bill

Comment

I will Check. Thank You

Comment

I checked in the settings menu and found the score data was set to 0.0. And according to the book they recommend 2.25 for Qvision cameras. So far so good.

Comment

When it happens, at the front desk, select the lane, special functions and click on 'last' to see what the scoring saw to give false reading. Bowling has to stop, as 'last' means last ball scored. Should give you a hint as to why the misscore.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse