Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 XLi - scoring cut out

Hi I have a pair of lanes and at least once evry 6 games or so the scoring stops working. When I check the camera and board there is a green light on top of the camera which is constantly on and a red light in the middle of the circuit board which is flashing. On the other pairs of lanes the pattern of the lights is reversed i.e. the red light on the board is constant and the green light on the camera is flashing. when i check the image the camera sees in technical set up you just see a black screen. if you either copy the camera from another lane or perform a full reset/upload the problem fixes for a short time. We have checked all of the connections and they all seem fine. Does the patern of lights tell me something or is this a faulty camera or board? I have to admit we struggle much more with the electrical side of things as opposed to the mechanical. any help much appreciated.

when there is no game open on the pair of lanes the lights are the same as all the other lanes.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse