Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Advertising

Hi,

What's the method and graphic requirement needed to get advertising on the screens for Boss scoring system? We've looked in to it but unable to suss it out, tried a few different things but got no where.

Cheers

I believe it is 640x480x256
    Regards,

Billy T
    bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

You can use MS Paint to create graphics however they must be at a 640x480 resolution and saved as 256 bitmap image files

Comment

Many thanks, do I need to save the file in a particular location for the program to recognise/load up the graphics?

Comment

As long as the files are saved on the computer locally all you should need to do is navigate to where the files are kept in the video merchandising in Boss and import them into the software

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Broken key

Recently had to overhaul a Jap A2 gearbox. I found this shattered key to be the cause of the problem.
          Anyone wanting to have a guess at

A) Which...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...

4" PVC BOW EXTENDERS

As requested a couple pics and detail of my setup. I started installing these 2 years ago after I got tired of those rubber hose extenders that would just bend. I watched and...
          Working...
          X