Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Advertising

Hi,

What's the method and graphic requirement needed to get advertising on the screens for Boss scoring system? We've looked in to it but unable to suss it out, tried a few different things but got no where.

Cheers

I believe it is 640x480x256
    Regards,

Billy T
    bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

You can use MS Paint to create graphics however they must be at a 640x480 resolution and saved as 256 bitmap image files

Comment

Many thanks, do I need to save the file in a particular location for the program to recognise/load up the graphics?

Comment

As long as the files are saved on the computer locally all you should need to do is navigate to where the files are kept in the video merchandising in Boss and import them into the software

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse