Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore Plus

7150 chassis right monitor scramble or whatever you wanna call it. After few attempts it'll work. Have evoulution converters also changed that same scrambled monitor. It's not my center it's a center I help at when needed well here I am they said changed chassis same result it communicates all that but right monitor scrambled like. They think it's the ribbon cable I have same scoring since day one they came out and never had a bad ribbon cable not saying that's not the problem . I still think it's the chassis. any help from anyone " Jon" Thanks

That's usually in the chassis, specifically the video circuit. I've seen these before. The odd thing here is it will work after a few attempts. Does it stay good once it's not scrambled?
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Jon:
      Yes it stays good I just left on the color is ugly compared to left lane flat panels like I said but works. When turned off start all over again trying to get to come up to the Accuscore Logo

Comment

Do you have the video splitter box? smaller box next to scoring chassis. I had same problem back in the day, and it was the gold box. if no spare try swapping it with another pair. I used to rebuild them by replacing some transistors. but its been a couple of decades since I did.
        Later Chief

Comment

No splitter box.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
            Jon:
            Yes it stays good I just left on the color is ugly compared to left lane flat panels like I said but works. When turned off start all over again trying to get to come up to the Accuscore Logo
            Yeah, the CWC has a problem. Eventually it will get worse. I had one of these in the shop a few months ago.
            I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Upgraded Motor Contactor

Hey all. Just had a motor contactor go on one of our machines. I remember seeing new cube relays or solid state contactors we could replace them with. Anybody got a part number...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
            Working...
            X