Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with my accuscore plus not moving down to the next bowler

Alright, so I have above ground ball returns with Accuscore Plus scoring. I encountered an issue tonight I've never seen.

I had 6 open play bowlers, split between lanes 1 & 2 (3 on each lane). The first bowler on each lane would bowl their first frame to completion, but then instead of the arrow moving down to the next bowler, it stayed on the first bowler. Confused I skipped to the next bowler, thinking this would possibly get everything rolling, but as soon as the 2nd bowler on each lane finished their frame, the arrow would stay on the 2nd bowler, and not move down to the next bowler.

After moving the bowlers to a different pair, I reset the scoring and tried it again, with the same results. I reset the scoring and set it for league style. Not only did it not willingly move to the next bowler after the frame was completed, but it also did not reverse the arrows so that they could bowl their next frame on the opposite lane.

I switched out the board in the curtain wall chassis on 1 & 2 to 3 & 4 to see if the problem moved to 3 & 4, while fixing the issue on 1 & 2, but instead the problem persisted on 1 & 2, and also started doing it on 3 & 4. I've since switched the boards back to their original chassis, but the problem remains.

Has anyone had this happen to them before, or have any suggestions as to what might be causing it? Thanks!

Sounds like it might be in league play.
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

There may be a front desk setting for this. It's called "Frames per Turn" in Touch Desk, I can't recall what it was called in Advantage. Each bowler can have 1,2 or 5 frames per turn. Applies only to Version 5 EPROMS as I recall.

In league style the arrows will still swap lanes, but not every frame, only after each bowlers "turn".

If you can't find the setting in your front desk, then cold starting each lane chassis (not just reset) may clear it out. And the front desk maybe.
      Just a thought....

Comment

5.32 software I think.
        I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Ken Thompson that was it! Thank you VERY much!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
          Working...
          X