Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore “Next Game” Button issue

Accuscore system - single keyboard for both lanes. After pressing “Next Game” button at bowlers console or Closing Out at front desk, both upper monitors go blank for about 5 seconds then turn on to normal operation. Ideas?
    Jerry Smith
    NorthWest BowlTech

I think I would do a cold restart on that CWC and see if that takes care of it.
    Howard

Comment

Tried that will no difference. Thank you for responding.
      Jerry Smith
      NorthWest BowlTech

Comment

CWC Something bad in it change it. We have the same problem here. Happens maybe once a month at any time during middle of game pushing next game just randomly. But always comes back up.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Distributor Clutch Stop Blade Wear

Replaced this stop blade on an Edge machine at a private installation I service. It looks like this after 20,000 frames. The stop blade on the machine next to it looks new after...

Qubica BES-X Lane Advertising

Anyone know if/how to replace the BES-X "station ID" graphic that shows up before and after a video ad runs on the monitors? I'd much rather have it show our logo, especially...

Ball Damage at my wits end

We have been getting ball damage on a pair of lanes and we are at our wits end trying to find the problem. Every time we think we have found it we get another ball with damage...

GS-X table bolts/stud

I know I'm not the only one who has had the table bolts literally shear off. I cannot explain where there would be a force strong enough to do this to the bolts.
        Other that...

Preventative Maintenance - Jet Back Booster & A2 Accelerator Control Boxes

I convert my booster control relays over to Plug-ins as they fail. They are the same as the Motor Start & Recycle relays which makes it very convenient.

1:1 shaft wear

Hi all....I have a pinsetter that knocks over pins at times when setting new pins. The moving deck shifts very abruptly right around 270 degrees. Instead of a smooth movement,...
        Working...
        X