Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram

I need some help...I need to get a wiring diagram for accuscore Brunswick A-2 hook-up in electrical box.This system has the two tower switches and the single relay.

Thanks in advance.

Peanut
    Peanut

Re: Wiring Diagram

Hello Masternut,
    I have a small 12 lane center near me that has factory A-2's. I have not been there In qute a while but I think they Installed the amf accuscore with just lower key pads and overheads.
    If you have no luck finding wiring a diagram I would be glad to see If they have some.
    Mike
    DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Re: Wiring Diagram

Mike thanks for the reply...
      JBEES has already sent me a diagram.

Thanks Steve...

Peanut
      Peanut

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
      Working...
      X