X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss com on XL

Hi,
    Since saturday my backoffice is off !!!
    AMF guy comes and repair it, he copy all system on a new hard disk and it was good.
    But now I lost communication with all scorer at any time !!!!!!!
    I try to put CPU of lanes 11/12 on 1/2 to see if it was it, but the problem exist again.
    AMF in France tell me that is normal !
    Also since the repair, when i want to see a daily report (for exemple Monday 7 March 2005), all time was wrong! The last lane cashed wrote 7:41PM or it was at 01:41AM ?????!!!!!??????!!!!!
    Please help me.

Re: Miss com on XL

Barouf,

It sounds as if the windows clock wasn't set to the proper time. Although I don't know what version of Boss you are running, if it's anything recent (9.0 or higher), changing the clock will activate the security feature, and you will need a new unlock code from AMF.

Without knowing the full picture...that's a guess from me.

In regards to the loss of communication to the scorers, check to make sure that your hub is working properly. Try cycling the power to the hub as well.

Fever
    I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

My system is not BOSS, it's an old accusdesk.

Comment

Accudesk and a BO?????????? Something wrong with this picture.
        Maybe an Accudesk XL?
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

12 lanes with XL
          1 BackOffice Accudesk
          1 terminal Wyse

Comment

Maybe the BO software was for Advantage. Do you have the IP on, IP off floppy disks?
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

How to know the config ?
              In france AMF is so bad !!!!
              They doesn't want to give you any diagram or script to re-config your system !

Comment

Comment

I agree with Deb, sounds like you have an Advantage B.O. system.
                  I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

We look, it's an AMF Advantage BackOffice, 12 lanes in Accuscore XL you are link with a "LAN", and one terminal WYSE to put on/off lanes.
                    We repair the problem for communication, it was the CPU of 5/6 ! (I don't know why !)
                    We have just the problem for the daily report.
                    When I want to look a report for the 1st March 2005, the system write a bad hours for the last lane cashed and the amount isn't good !
                    Please help me !!!!

Comment

Comment

I've try with "date", the time and date is correct. I'm actually open I close since one hour and I will try with "asktime" and answer you if you gived me the good answer.

Comment

Comment

YOU GO, DEB! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

"date" and "asktime" gived the same results ... and give me the good date and hours ...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse