Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore Xl system clean

Having a problem with our system freezing. We are running the accuscore Xl, and have the accudesk xl v 4.03. at the counter. And i was wondering if there is a way that from the front if i can gain access to clean out all tickets, and so on. I know i can lock the system, and then it ask's me for a password, but all i can do is put in the one assigned to let me back into the main screen. The accuscore came with no manuals, and any help with this would be great. The system is getting really bogged down, its been over a year since it has been cleaned out. Which was when we got it from AMF. If there is no way to do it from the counter, is there a disk i need to get? Any helpfull direction would be great thanks.
    pinhead

Re: Accuscore Xl system clean

All but one of the AccuDesk XL files are fixed size and don't ever need to be cleaned out. The one file that keeps growing that you can delete is C:\SCRFAIL.ADX. I don't know if there's an AccuDesk XL cold start disk. I think all you need is a regular DOS Boot disk that includes file system support so that you can access the C drive.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse