Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable for AMF Accu-Score Computer

I need a cable that connects the front desk computer to the scoring system computers. A center that has acquired an Accu-Score system has this cable missing. (It was cut off when removed from the old center that had sold it).

We have the plug in end of the cable for the desk computer, but like I said it is cut and I can't find another cable to replace it.

I'm not familiar wit the system. I may need to take a picture of the cable that is cut off for you to point me in the right direction.

Re: Cable for AMF Accu-Score Computer

Do you have a spare J3/J4 cable? Or a spare terminator?
    You can use cat 5 cable and splice on one of those connector ends for your first chassis.
    If not, I do have one, we call it a 'home run' cable.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

I will have to look at it again on Sunday and get back to you about what I find. Maybe I can run over there earlier in the week, I will post what I find here.

Comment

P/N is 232-007-031. Ted is correct - that's what everyone calls it - a homerun cable. I have a couple on hand as well.

Jon
        I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse