Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accudesk help

installed accudesk to our accuscore plus it doesn't seem to be communicating. It allows us to put center name comm light flashes 4 times every 30 seconds or so. Comm light on lane flashesonce every 30 seconds or so any suggestions. Thanks in advance

Might be a bad accudesk interface box - any comm flashing at the scoring cwc's?
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Installed?

Was there no desk before?

The eprom in the CWC for the Accudesk is different from the eproms in the back. Check this first.

Comment

Each pair of lanes CWC flashes once EPROM in front desk is 116 EProm and lanes 532's. This is a new front desk. Is there something we should do to get it out of stand a lone.

Comment

Try clearing all the data out of the rear CWC by pressing the reset buttons for 10 seconds from the terminator cable back toward the front desk

Then clear the front desk by pressing the button for 10 seconds and inputting all the data.

There is a command in the Accudesk to put lanes in service - but it is usually not needed

Comment

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...cion-Key-setup

Make sure the Wyse terminal is configured correctly

Comment

I'll double check tomorrow, but if I recall correctly - V5.32 doesn't work properly with V1.16 at the desk. If this proves to be the case, you have to use V4.24 in the scorer CWC's. You'll lose two players per lane (6 frame grid), but it will comm. OK with the desk.

Comment

OK - I verified that 5.32 doesn't comm. with SAD 1.16 at the desk. To get comm, you'll need to change the software in the scorers to SAS4.24.

I'm sending you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8270king View Post
                  Try clearing all the data out of the rear CWC by pressing the reset buttons for 10 seconds from the terminator cable back toward the front desk

Then clear the front desk by pressing the button for 10 seconds and inputting all the data.

There is a command in the Accudesk to put lanes in service - but it is usually not needed
                  We did this does the same thing we changed EEPROMs to 421 did this and get the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by budman View Post
                    We did this does the same thing we changed EEPROMs to 421 did this and get the same thing
                    I have SAD1.16 on my AccuDesk and test cwc's with version 4.24. You having low boys with splitters using 2 keypads need SLB4.24.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse