billman
    let me be myself

Purdy!
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

We have 16 out of 28 installed. They are really nice and the bowlers love them. Went from 26 inch CRTs to 39 inch LCDs.

billman
      let me be myself

Comment

All monitors are up and running!!

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01506.jpg
        let me be myself

Comment

LCD is the wave of the future & I for one am VERY happy about it!

Nice Billman!

BTW - NICE looking center - the plants are a nice touch!
          I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Brace yourself for glassless 3D in the next few years. Lol.

Comscore are already starting on HD. It's impossible to keep up...lol.
            Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
            Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
            Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

LED monitors next. Runs cooler than LCDs is what I've been reading. I have one here at home that is a 22" HD right now for over a year and cost around $300 on sale. lol
              Thanks,
              Rick

Comment

LED looks Great too!

Comment

Originally posted by AMFsupt View Post
                  LED monitors next. Runs cooler than LCDs is what I've been reading.
                  I'm a little late to the party to reply, but I figured I'd throw this in for the record:

LCD and LED TVs use the same display technology, just different lighting sources. "LCD" TVs use Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamps (CCFLs) to light the LCD screen. "LED" TVs use Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) to light the LCD screen. LEDs do run slightly cooler, have an extended lifespan, and are slightly more energy efficient when compared to CCFLs, however the differences aren't huge. If prices were equal, I'd pick a LED lit TV every time, but if the price points are significantly different, LCDs might be the way to go for your center.

Plasma displays, on the other hand, run hot and are (comparatively speaking) energy hogs. For always-on applications like overhead scoring, I'd avoid plasma displays from an energy and lifespan point of view.

Comment

Thanks for info.

Comment

What adaptors are you using to convert the old signal to the lcd input?
                      Regards,

Len.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                      seems like pms were not done in a long time
                      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                      Working...
                      X