Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ComScore ECT & DUO camparison

So, i'm using a program called Google Sketchup and currently drawing bowling centres. Now, i'm also familiar with using Computer Score from the original version at Milton Bowl (Brisbane QLD, closed since 2008) all the way through to DUO. Here's a pic of the ECT version on the left and the DUO / Matrix version on the right. Note: the i don't have a screenshot of the ECT, so i've had to make my own copy of the scorecard.

It's funny how that the design of the scorecard (shape) hasn't changed, however the background and other features have changed or been added.ect & duo comscore.jpg
    This is also displayed on Samsung 40" Commercial LCD TV's drawn by me.

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
Working...
X