Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ComScore ECT & DUO camparison

So, i'm using a program called Google Sketchup and currently drawing bowling centres. Now, i'm also familiar with using Computer Score from the original version at Milton Bowl (Brisbane QLD, closed since 2008) all the way through to DUO. Here's a pic of the ECT version on the left and the DUO / Matrix version on the right. Note: the i don't have a screenshot of the ECT, so i've had to make my own copy of the scorecard.

It's funny how that the design of the scorecard (shape) hasn't changed, however the background and other features have changed or been added.ect & duo comscore.jpg
    This is also displayed on Samsung 40" Commercial LCD TV's drawn by me.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• AZZ_90
    Comscore Screenshots (ECT, DVS, Matrix/Solo/Duo & Duo HD)
    by AZZ_90
    Hi all,
    Looking for comscore screenshots of various: no of people on a lane, game 1, 2, 3 & 4, league play, etc. scorecards from various editions of comscore including...
    04-06-2017, 12:28 AM
  • AZZ_90
    Computer Score DUO HD
    by AZZ_90
    Hi all,
    Has anyone seen any the new Computer Score DUO High Definition layout?

Does anyone know where a Centre may have this installed?...
    03-03-2014, 11:51 PM
  • Scaleman
    Open Score issues??
    by Scaleman
    Last night was the first night I've used Openscore with multiple bowlers, we were in the 2nd or 3rd frame I think and the 3rd bowler threw a strike but it scored as a 9 or something so I went in and did a score correction and put in the strike but it was still on the 3rd bowler after the strike was put in. So I went to skip bowler to move the red bar down to the 4th bowler and everything was fine until the next frame when the 3rd bowler was up again. He threw his first ball and hit the button, it...
    03-09-2013, 02:31 PM
  • Terry D
    CenterMaster & CDE
    by Terry D
    The center that I work at is currently using F/W scoring with Command Network, but is slated for a Center Master upgrade in April. From what I've heard on here, it's going to...
    12-10-2001, 02:37 AM
  • brunsman522
    NEW VERSION BES X 10.42
    by brunsman522
    Well they do listen at Qubica we just got another upgrade to 10.42 and now we have lower score grids that the bowlers can read more like the old score style .YEAAAAAAAA and now...
    01-28-2014, 02:56 PM

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
Working...
X