• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple monitors - cheap bracketing

monitor.jpg

Double monitors.jpg

How many monitors do you need?

Changing VDBs to BESx with dual lower supertouch.
    Customer has about $25 a pair in bracketing cost.

$25 bracketing.jpg
    monitor-2.jpg
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Nice work

Comment

Neat!
      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
      Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

thanks for the good idea, don't mind if I do
        you know we don't allow managers back here....

Comment

Only thing I would have done different for myself would be to paint the hardware pieces flat black and use a dark chain.

Comment

The 1st misconception the flat panel retrofit companies make is to tell you the tv's will not hang at the correct angle.

Comment

what kind of a cornverter is that?
              Howard

Comment

We did same thing, except painted the brackets black, looks perfect and was cheap.

Also interested in what type of converter that is

Comment

Originally posted by JonD800 View Post
                  Also interested in what type of converter that is
                  That's not a converter. It's the CPU for BESx. It's POE from a 'Hub' on the curtain wall, and has 3 HDMI monitor outputs with control outputs for changing the TV's inputs, power and settings from the desk.

Comment

Hello,

Could you explain us how work your system? And where buy it and how much is it?
                    We are looking for a system to use LCD but we are a little bit lost with all system that exist : china's one, evolution scoring, jammaboard, and now yours??
                    Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Annonay Bowling View Post
                      Hello,

Could you explain us how work your system? And where buy it and how much is it?
                      We are looking for a system to use LCD but we are a little bit lost with all system that exist : china's one, evolution scoring, jammaboard, and now yours??
                      Thank you very much.
                      This is not a converter mounted behind the monitors in the picture above, it is the lane computer for BESx scoring. It has HDMI output.
                      If you have to convert your lane computer output, the Evolution has HDMI output for both lanes. The others you mention are 1 converter or each lane.
                      The bracketing is that electricians and plumbing contractors use in the US for mounting pipe to walls. It's called 'Unistrut' and has a special type of nut you can put inside it to attach different size bolts. I used 3/8" (about 8MM) on this job. But 5/15" (about 6MM) is strong enough. The times I was in Europe, I did not see this type of hardware there.

Comment

Thank you for your answer.
                        Do you mean that your system need to let the old monitor behind like on your picture, but not for the others systems?

Which system do you advice to buy? I mean, not too expansive, picture good enough and not to hard to install?? We have an electrician on our family who will help us.

Thank you very very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Annonay Bowling View Post
                          Do you mean that your system need to let the old monitor behind like on your picture, but not for the others systems?

Which system do you advice to buy?
                          The old monitors were left in place until they had a place to store them - or sell them. They are not necessary and are gone now.

Either of the commercial dual lane systems will working well. So yo might consider how the manufacturer's support for either works in your area in case there is a problem.
                          You could try a pair of lanes with the Jamma or other single output boards. If they do not work to your liking, you will not be out a lot of $, and the bracketing will be fine for whichever converter you choose.

Comment

Ok for the old monitors, and for the bracketing (we are not still there in our research!!! But I keep it in mind).

So for you, all of these systems will working well, yes?

For the manufacturer's support, I'm afraid that none will be easy, because we are in France, far away from each one. Since several weeks, I'm still waiting for an estimate from Evolution, no answer at all from Jammaboards, only for the chinese one, I've had all the informations, and very quick... But the shipping costs are very expansive, even for just one... And of course more interesting for 10...

So we dont' know...

Comment

how are these attached to the beams above? looks like a flat metal piece? is the chain just a safety chain incase the bracket lets loose?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
                              Working...
                              X