Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Madden ?

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Don Madden? He used to be with a company called Integrated Scoring out of Riverside California. A phone number would be greatly appreciated.

(951) 684-2695 got it from the web. Say's they moved but still in calif. Hope it's a good number.

Comment

Yeah Ive had that number for awhile no one answers. Thanks though

Comment

As far as I know, Don passed away a while back.
        I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

I was informed that Don is fine. He is just 100% retired now and is no longer offering support on bowling equipment.

Mike Wilson
          Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Ok thanks Mike .

Comment

Originally posted by PJ View Post
              As far as I know, Don passed away a while back.
              Hey PJ, this doesn't mean your wrong....... Mike obviously has friends in very high places........

Comment

A technical loss to the industry, but we need to celebrate that he made it to retirement and relaxation.

I worked side by side with Don many years ago on a job, I can understand why he would be in such demand, he is truly an awesome talent and equally a great person.

Cheers

Mike Wilson
                Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Thanks Mike for setting that strait. Don was the go to guy for all my scoring needs. Unlike Brunswick he would preship you a part with no problem.

Comment

I used Don also. So who does repairs on AS 80- 90 boards now ?

Comment

Try EBN

Comment

Don was the best a really nice guy great with scoring and pinsetters
                        24 A-2's
                        Brunswick Pro Lane
                        Vector Scoring
                        Kegel Kustodian
                        Twister Pins
                        Polychem oil and stripper

Comment

he's alive and well, just trying to retire and separate himself from the chaos.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                          seems like pms were not done in a long time
                          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                          Working...
                          X