Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Framwokx scoring issue

Hi all, been chasing this problem for a week, so I figured I would put it up here for discussion... 37-38 - Intermittent scoring issues. I can't even really hammer down what exactly it is doing, as every note I get is different. So here is what I know for sure...

Every now and then lane 38 misses a shot. This morning, I had the scanner tested plugged in when it happened. It showed that the ball detect was closed, but the light was not on the ball detect (I have replaced the ball detect already) I replaced the cable from the detects to the ccd processor box. No go, replaced the clock and video cable, no go. That was this morning. Here is a list of the things I have tried over the last week or so...

- Replaced CCD processor box
    - Replaced CCD Camera
    - Pinsetter interface board
    - Took the entire LGP off the wall and swapped
    - Video and clock cables
    - Cable from detects to the CCD processor
    - Adjusted 44/144

- Take data relay is next on my list, other than that... start swapping more cable I guess...

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance
    BMC
    IT IS BETTER TO APPEAR STUPID, THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!

Update... I swapped the cable from CCD processor box to Pinsetter interface box. (had some damage from balls rubbing on it) Repaired the damage and swapped it out with another pair... bowled... made it the 9th frame scoring perfect, before lane 38 just decided not to score the second shot...

Comment

Try replacing your 44/144 switch. You said you adjusted it but the switch itself can still get screwy over time and every once in a while it can fail to open or close properly causing miss scoring.

Comment

If you have the New Pins Solenoid boxes on the detector, check the wiring at the molex plug.
        These can easily get hit by a pinchaser tossing a pin into the 7 bucket.

If I remember right, the 44/144 switch wiring is connected using scotchlok connectors inside the box.
        Check those for loose connections also.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, update... I swapped the 44/144 with a known working one... no go. Swapped the take data relay right before I left yesterday, and it seemed pretty good last night. Few corrections but not many. Hopefully this problem is behind me.

Thanks again
          BMC

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jet Back, A2 - Warning Signs

After a post about electrical box orientation, I went into a "Marking Frenzy". Most of these displayed were already on, (on front and rear of machine), but added several...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick Selenium Rectifier "A's"

With the help of James and exMech, I converted my old Jet Back rectifiers to a Silicon Bridge Rectifier. Most of my old ones were 60 years old. The magnetic clutches were changed...

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...
          Working...
          X