Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane running out of time with opposite lane still having time

Having a slight issue with our Vector Plus ver. 5.138.1. Its an issue regarding adding time to lanes for games. We have 10 lanes, and just began our fall leagues. Noticed last week during leagues that after adding time to all ten lanes one of the lanes time did not match up with all the other lanes and ended up running out of time then shutting down. I added more time and went on with the night. Next day co worker had same issue. Any thoughts?

Instead of adding the time as a bulk/all at once action, try only doing a pair at a time and see what happens. Should not matter, but at least you'll notice more info to see where the problem is.

Comment

So I added time to the suspect lane and still having same issue. When I add time to all ten lanes they all start off with the same amount. Lane eight for some reason runs out of time faster than the others.

Comment

We have leagues tonight..added time to all of the lanes that had league bowlers on them (3through10) With 50 minutes still left in the game all the screens turned yellow. Lane 8 said it had 5 mins left. Any ideas? Bad motherboards

Comment

Couple things to check .... what is the setting for assigning lanes -- pre pay, post pay, by game, by hour? If one of the lanes does not match up, there might be conflict. I believe the whole center should be set to only one mode of payment/assignment. This is controlled in the SETUP tab under SETTINGS in the top of the main page.

What league system you using? We use BLS and time is not an issue because the program runs by the number of games set in the rules; when league is opened, the only thing on time is the practice.

If in OPEN PLAY, adding time during practice versus during scoring will affect when the system applies it.

Comment

We do not use a league system..we just do open play and give each team two hours to play two games. Its not a serious league, more to just get locals in during our off season as we are located in a ski town. I've tried setting up league play through the Vector program but find it a bit confusing. Maybe that's the issue we are having. We initially set everyone up with two hours and then 15 minutes of practice. After there practice session they end up with about 1:45-1:50 of time remaining. Maybe adding the practice time is having an effect on it? Not to sure didn't notice it really being an issue in the past.

Comment

When I do corporate events, normally I will just use open play as well. I always throw on too many minutes in the Lane Shutdown section of the Open Play window. Which actually just made me think of another option -- is your Automatic Shut Down box marked there in the bottom left corner? Ours is, but we sell our lanes by the hour, so we just put the time amount in the box and it'll take care of itself from there. Maybe, as a test you uncheck it and see how the lanes behave..?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
              seems like pms were not done in a long time
              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
              Working...
              X