Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep s Scoring F

Hi Guys im having trouble with one of my lanes keep scoring an "F" we have already disconnected the foul unit, we have switched the IO board and the CPU with working ones, changed ball detect and wiring, replaced pins in the scorer plug and still same problems.. When lane 11 is off it is fine, but when 11 is on lane 12 will either score an F all the time or you will get a few scores and a few F's anyone have any ideas they would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Si

sounds to me you have a shorted wire or pinched wire could be in underlane i had this same problem a few months back and narrowed it down to pinched wire even thou the foul unit is off the wires will still send signal if they short .
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

sorry for late reply thanks for the help, we found 2 wires in a connector had been striped and were touching causing the F somehow

thanks again

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
      Working...
      X