Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameworx Overheads

I am helping another center where some 27" overheads won't power up. Can anyone tell me which points to test with my meter & what the readings should be?
    "It's a great day for hockey." - "Badger" Bob Johnson

Which ceronix boards are in your monitors?
    Always remember rule #3,(Don't forget rule #1).Rule #1,see rule #3......

Comment

What are the choices?
      "It's a great day for hockey." - "Badger" Bob Johnson

Comment

There should be a sticker on the aluminum frame of the monitor pcb I think it is 14XX series.

Comment

It seems there is some data on google on CERONIX boards, if you can find the numbers, you may be able to download a manual or maybe a schematic with test points listed.

Comment

The only number I could find for 27" was 57-300120-800,http://www.brunswickbowling.com/down...ir_Catalog.pdf

Comment

This might be some help, http://www.brunswickbowling.com/down...v_03-_2011.pdf

Comment

Did you manage to solve this issue?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                Working...
                X