Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameworx Overheads

I am helping another center where some 27" overheads won't power up. Can anyone tell me which points to test with my meter & what the readings should be?
    "It's a great day for hockey." - "Badger" Bob Johnson

Which ceronix boards are in your monitors?
    Always remember rule #3,(Don't forget rule #1).Rule #1,see rule #3......

Comment

What are the choices?
      "It's a great day for hockey." - "Badger" Bob Johnson

Comment

There should be a sticker on the aluminum frame of the monitor pcb I think it is 14XX series.

Comment

It seems there is some data on google on CERONIX boards, if you can find the numbers, you may be able to download a manual or maybe a schematic with test points listed.

Comment

The only number I could find for 27" was 57-300120-800,http://www.brunswickbowling.com/down...ir_Catalog.pdf

Comment

This might be some help, http://www.brunswickbowling.com/down...v_03-_2011.pdf

Comment

Did you manage to solve this issue?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse