Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS80 upper monitor scoring grid backwards

I got a scoring grid on a upper that like needs to be rotated 90 degrees by flipped it up.. WT I have never seen this before. Decode, RGB and High voltage all good from working pair. I check all connections to see if one prong was not hookup. All is good. Numbers backwards on bottom of grid and numbers going up backwards on left side.

I got it fixed. Went back to double check connections and to see if I was off 1 prong but wasnt.

I found a repair man for boards at Bowling Scorer Technology Inc. Mike 321-254-7849

Want to give him a shout for taking my call right away and helping with trouble shooting the issue. Thank You very much. Him and Don have been the main repairmen in the states. Didn't know that until today.

Comment

What was the problem. Just curious.

Comment

I believe just a bad connection on one of the molexs.
        All I did was remove replace connectors and all
        snug tight flat to board.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
        seems like pms were not done in a long time
        and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
        Working...
        X