No announcement yet.

Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

Adsense Classic 1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

I'm not sure what plug is called, but can convert or adapt it over time a vga port?

It's not the cable, it's the signal(s) on it. Older scoring didn't send out VGA signals, most were CGA. A few (bruns) were composite. Those have to be converted to VGA, or most likely now, HDMI with hardware. Those who make the hardware have the matching plug for your scoring as the input, and HDMI outputs. Some control the new monitors, others have to use the remotes that come with them.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Mat also want to try They have a lot of this stuff at reasonable prices. Here are a few:
      Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Adsense Classic 2

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
      Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...