Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

I'm not sure what plug is called, but can convert or adapt it over time a vga port?

It's not the cable, it's the signal(s) on it. Older scoring didn't send out VGA signals, most were CGA. A few (bruns) were composite. Those have to be converted to VGA, or most likely now, HDMI with hardware. Those who make the hardware have the matching plug for your scoring as the input, and HDMI outputs. Some control the new monitors, others have to use the remotes that come with them.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Mat also want to try monoprice.com They have a lot of this stuff at reasonable prices. Here are a few: https://www.monoprice.com/search/ind...HDMI+CONVERTER
      Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
      Working...
      X