Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerrett
    started a topic Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

I'm not sure what plug is called, but can convert or adapt it over time a vga port?

• mickeygm
    replied
    Mat also want to try monoprice.com They have a lot of this stuff at reasonable prices. Here are a few: https://www.monoprice.com/search/ind...HDMI+CONVERTER

Leave a comment:

• Ted
    replied
    It's not the cable, it's the signal(s) on it. Older scoring didn't send out VGA signals, most were CGA. A few (bruns) were composite. Those have to be converted to VGA, or most likely now, HDMI with hardware. Those who make the hardware have the matching plug for your scoring as the input, and HDMI outputs. Some control the new monitors, others have to use the remotes that come with them.

Leave a comment:

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
Working...
X