Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerrett
    started a topic Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

Will the Overhead video cable convert to vga?

I'm not sure what plug is called, but can convert or adapt it over time a vga port?

• mickeygm
    replied
    Mat also want to try monoprice.com They have a lot of this stuff at reasonable prices. Here are a few: https://www.monoprice.com/search/ind...HDMI+CONVERTER

Leave a comment:

• Ted
    replied
    It's not the cable, it's the signal(s) on it. Older scoring didn't send out VGA signals, most were CGA. A few (bruns) were composite. Those have to be converted to VGA, or most likely now, HDMI with hardware. Those who make the hardware have the matching plug for your scoring as the input, and HDMI outputs. Some control the new monitors, others have to use the remotes that come with them.

Leave a comment:

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
Working...
X