Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with vector scoring

we have vector version 3.3 with a2 pinsetters and we have a pair of lanes that at first the even lanes lcd monitor went out and we came in today and the odd lane is out and the camera board is out... the machine turns on from the rocker, the ball speed sensors work, we have switched the transformer for the lcd screens, the camera board, checked fuses and breakers, I went through the electrical boxes and saw nothing out of place or bare, and rebooted the system, oh and we changed the primary patch panel, now we are at a loss... any ideas before we call a tech in

I would start testing the cabling. Almost sounds like something got into your ceiling and chewed the wires going from the slave to the monitors or something like that.
    You don't have to be crazy to do this job...But it helps!

Comment

ty I will look

Comment

if it is the camera and lower lcd screens, I would check the secondary patch panel and the video 3 board. they control and display images for lower lcd and cameras. the camera goes right the the video 3 board
        <---- You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. When you wake-up you will want to bowl more. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by cuda96 View Post
          I would start testing the cabling. Almost sounds like something got into your ceiling and chewed the wires going from the slave to the monitors or something like that.
          But why would our camera board never out too? And a text that our ball detect lights to be on

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
            if it is the camera and lower lcd screens, I would check the secondary patch panel and the video 3 board. they control and display images for lower lcd and cameras. the camera goes right the the video 3 board
            Wouldn’t that cause the other 6 lanes hooked up to it to go out too? But either way we changed the secondary patch panel and it didn’t help... lol running into these issues make Little sense but heck, half the stuff we run into is just like this lol I learn something new everyday that I think could never happen. It’s fun

Comment

not really, I have had times when a board was bad and only affected 2 out of 8 lanes. for the camera being out, check the cable that runs to the camera, I have had those cables go out on me before. a ball in the underground just grazing it over time can affect them. if you have ever replaced the ends of that cable, check those ends, just a small ground on that cable can make them not work. the distribution (camera) board is powered by the slave, a small break in the wire will cause the board not to work correctly. switch the cables on the slave, if the problem moves then it is the board, if the problem doesn't move, then it is the cabling.
              <---- You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. When you wake-up you will want to bowl more. . . .

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse