Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as90 problem

Overheads on lanes 1 & 2 go on and off randomly when lanes are on. Scoring properly but will shut down overhead then will come back on and display score. No problem with lower console.

It sounds like your loosing main power to the overhead cabinet itself more than video signals. Check all the power connections from the ceiling to the cabinet itself. If I remember correctly these cabinets had some issues with the main power fuse holders being bad, the relay sockets (relays were a problem also, they would stick on when the lanes were off) were know to have issues too but normally it would be a single monitor that would cycle on and off by itself and not both displays at the same time.

If this problem was cause by a loss of video signal at the monitor (flaky 5 volt power supply in console) the monitors would cycle into time out display (blank display with background color only) for 20-30 seconds before shutting down. Since you posted that they are "going on and off", this makes me think it's a main power problem. Post back if I'm assuming the wrong thing here.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse