Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee table tablet mounting

I will be installing brunswick coffee tablet mounts. What I don't know is what is used to run the wires under the top shelf thru the 2nd shelf to floor penitration? Yes I know to run it through conduit.
    The brunswick kit only comes with the top mount. What have you used that looks good? There is a center 20 miles away that has coffee table mounts but really don't want to drive out and waist gas. Something nice that does not look like duct taped. Would like to hear from you guys and pics would be nice. I really want it to look sharp to go with our new couch seating. Just want some ideas, want a real professional look. Thanks
    PS there are three style tables owner is concidering so do not have final specs on what type of table,
    Later Chief

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Before and After

Actuator modified to eliminate hanging Bananas. Clean and paint associated parts.

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
Working...
X