Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee table tablet mounting

I will be installing brunswick coffee tablet mounts. What I don't know is what is used to run the wires under the top shelf thru the 2nd shelf to floor penitration? Yes I know to run it through conduit.
    The brunswick kit only comes with the top mount. What have you used that looks good? There is a center 20 miles away that has coffee table mounts but really don't want to drive out and waist gas. Something nice that does not look like duct taped. Would like to hear from you guys and pics would be nice. I really want it to look sharp to go with our new couch seating. Just want some ideas, want a real professional look. Thanks
    PS there are three style tables owner is concidering so do not have final specs on what type of table,
    Later Chief

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
Working...
X