Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED conversion from framework over heads with vector scoring

I have 36 framework overheads with vector plus scoring how hard is it to convert to LED over heads thanks for the help

what kind of tv's are the framework overheads? crt? flatscreens?
    <---- You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. When you wake-up you will want to bowl more. . . .

Comment

it is hard to guess if it would be easy or hard to switch tv's because we don't know what kind of setup you have. does the tv's have a black box on the back of them that vector uses? model BI or TVO? we were able to switch out our overhead monitors with LED tv's because we received the flatscreens from bunswick when we installed vector. as long as the tv that you want to use has a computer monitor connection in the back of it, then you can use them. you will have to turn the overheads off and on with the remote that the tv came with.
      <---- You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. When you wake-up you will want to bowl more. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
        it is hard to guess if it would be easy or hard to switch tv's because we don't know what kind of setup you have. does the tv's have a black box on the back of them that vector uses? model BI or TVO? we were able to switch out our overhead monitors with LED tv's because we received the flatscreens from bunswick when we installed vector. as long as the tv that you want to use has a computer monitor connection in the back of it, then you can use them. you will have to turn the overheads off and on with the remote that the tv came with.
        Just a side note to the manual on/off of the tv's: if the lcd/led tv has a spare HDMI port AND is CEC compliant you can have the TV's go in and out of standby using CEC commands via an Arduino (1 per pair). There's a little soldering involved but it can save the hassle of using the remote to control each one.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

they are frameworxs crt

Comment

no they do not have a black box

Comment

then yes, it is going to be tricky changing them over to LED. http://www.bowltech.com/forum/automa...ameworx-vector
              this was a few years ago, maybe someone has come up with something else.

Comment

I have frameworks scoring w ceronix 35” monitors which came from Brunswick . I want to know is there a part made yet that would allow me to connect the ceronix to hdmi ? So I could change out to after market flatscreens TVs monitors ? Any and all responses would be much appreciated. Thanks again !!

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a Ceronix Mollex plug to hdmi , so I can change to aftermarket flatscreens . I have 35” old school tube monitors

Comment

I would try MONOPRICE.COM They have a lot of conversion boxes. You can online chat with a rep. They will get you the exact link for the product you need. I used one for my big screen. It converted the computer monitor output to an HDMI Signal. Worked very well. good luck.
                    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kanga (James) View Post

Just a side note to the manual on/off of the tv's: if the lcd/led tv has a spare HDMI port AND is CEC compliant you can have the TV's go in and out of standby using CEC commands via an Arduino (1 per pair). There's a little soldering involved but it can save the hassle of using the remote to control each one.
                      I'm interested in not having to use a remote to control the flat screens. I habe Qubica, is this doable?

Comment

If the LCD's have an HDMI port that supports CEC or an RS232 com port you can use either of those, if not you can have the microcontroller use IR signals instead.

CEC is preferred because it's a definitive "on" and "off" command. Serial may or may not be a toggle, whereas IR is usually just a toggle. Either way get the job done.
                        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse