Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameworx No Arrows

Alright so I put the bowlers on league and no arrows pop up or any of the lanes. It still scores fine and everything but is showing all ten frames and no arrows. Not sure what has happened. Also the front desk is not keeping track of the number of games/frames bowled. Thanks anyone for any help

Also after one game the scorers just shut off and says that this series is over. and now I can't clear the first 4 lanes from being assigned. They remain highlighted.

Comment

Sounds to me like the league parameters aren't set up correctly. Both problems sound like the settings for league play (cross lane) and series 1 game = 1 series are set wrong. I'd look into that first.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse