Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameworx wiring install

Hey everyone! I am currently installing frameworx scoring onto two private lanes and whoever pulled the scoring system out didn’t unplug the molex connector from the new pin solenoid box and just cut the wire. I don’t have the male end of the connector and need to wire this into a new connector but I don’t know where these connect to each terminal. The frameworx book doesn’t show the layout for the molex so if anyone knows or can take a picture of theirs I would greatly appreciate it. I attached a picture to show what I am talking about. Thanks!

Maybe this will help you out. Image 1 and 2 are basically the same except image 1 doesn't have the molex pin identification. Image 2 has the molex pin identification but has a cut and paste typo error showing everything as odd lane connections. Notice the top 2 connector pins on the left show for odd lane. The top should be odd and the bottom even.

Image 3 is the molex factory circuit identification numbers.

You should confirm everything before just hooking up. I'll leave it to you to verify connections.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! I’ll give that a shot and see what happens. I just ordered the molex connectors so hopefully I’ll be up and running soon. Thanks again!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
      Working...
      X