Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector plus price changing

Would anyone mind walking me though how to change the prices for our open play. I've looked for a Manual online and at the center, and can't seem to find a step by step on how to change prices. I've been able to change locker fees, and league lineage fees from the products tab, but when I try to do that for the daily adult/senior games, it never seems to come up right. We have vector from I believe it's 2003 if they've changed anything since then. Or if anybody has the link to the manual I might be able to go over.

Select CASH CONTROL
    Select PRODUCT

Pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

Pic3.JPG

Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

Comment

Thanks, when I go into work tomorrow I'll give it a shot

Comment

So I changed it in the rates tab, but the greyed out section never changed. When I went back to rates, it shows that it's the right price, when I went to the vector desk, the rate wasn't changed even after refreshing prices, and logging out/back in
        Attached Files

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse