Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That delay is used to tell the camera when to snap a picture of the standing pins", but this can only happen if the switch mounted on the sweep motor is working ok. Those advices are ok. But find out first if the error is in the TV or the scoring computer, try to test by moving the scart-cables where it is possible, maybe between lane 8 and 9?

Comment

Are the photocells working on 11 and 12? There is led-s on the board mounted behind the camera. By moving your finger both lanes should work the same way and trigger the corresponding pinsetter also if it is on, if not maybe the photocells are not alaigned ok, test this by covering the mirror and moving a small one back and forth and up and down to see the direktion of the photocell.

Comment

"Scoring computer = Slave computer (usually for 8 lanes, at the back)", this is also called "Lane server"...

Comment

"machines will turn on and off but get no video", if so then I say that the settings are correct (if no one has edited the registry). How many lanes do you have and how many on each "lane server", normally there are 8.

Comment

Also, can you see all the correct lanes in the camera-setup menu?

Comment

Which pinsetters are you running? Did you recently have a power outage? I'm guessing you get no video when you tap on a green bar to turn the lane on. Do you have add video when the Lanes are off? Does the score video come on if you go thru the open play button to turn the lane on? May have to check your bios settings!

Comment

BIOS?, If the pinsetters are working ok, the serial communication at the lane server is ok. If the the the pin-setter can be started from the front desk the local network is ok. Verify that the camera-pictures is seen ok (or is this GS pin-setters?). Check by shifting one scart-cable at the TV-end from this problem lane server to a working one. I am assuming that you can not see anything at the TV, not even the commercials. If you go into the setup of the TV:s and choose Input: Scart, will it say "No signal" ?

Comment

Did you get this fixed?
                  IRQ7 must be changed changed from pci / pcip to isa / elisa in bios.

Comment

Rblaneman is right, if IRQ7 (and IRQ11?) is not set to ISA in bios the ISA-boards will not work. All IRQ:s for the cards that are mounted directly on the motherboards PCI-slots should be left as PCI. Note how the settings are before you make any changes if something get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by S62 View Post
                      "machines will turn on and off but get no video", if so then I say that the settings are correct (if no one has edited the registry). How many lanes do you have and how many on each "lane server", normally there are 8.
                      20 lanes. 1-8, 9-14, 15-20. 15-20 is not working.
                      Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

This is my server that is not working. The 2 that are the same could that be the issue? I know its not right but this is the mess here
                        Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

Is there a serial port called com 1 on the scoring computer that has a rs232 converter box attached on that system ? I found that if that converter box is bad you don't get video to the monitors because it doesn't know how to address the daisy chain.

Comment

If Com1 is not used then you can disable it in bios if Timg is correct. Com1 could of course be used for Bumpers... The settings in Bios should all be the same so it is very easy to verify every setting there between the three lane servers. I see that there is a camera board mounted, is the camera pictures working?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse