Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Framworx system here not scoring

Well my ball detectors are are working . The screen up front refresh but no scoring? I rebooted the computers up front. Still not scoring doing same thing any pointers? Thanks

This is Framworx Center Command

Re: Framworx system here not scoring

hook up your scanner tester and see if you are getting an image of the pins. cycle by the ball detects and see if the cluster switches are actuating at 44, 144, and 0. post back your findings.
    <--- Start 'em young!

Comment

Yes thanks I hooked up the scanner it showed everything working. I am at home now so please forgive my vocabulary. There was a main board I changed out on the wall well above the machine in back. I swapped out the one with the two coaxial cables to it the rectangular one. At this time still no scoring at the front computers. So I rebooted them it scored for a short time{at the front computer consoles} almost time enough to recalibrate the scoring then stopped scoring again at the front consoles. Thanks

Comment

The box I changed out was the CMS computer.

Comment

How does the search engine work on this sight I really don't mind reading where someone else has answered this post. Or subject there of . When I try the search I am doing it is disappointing. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Comment

Here's some instructions. http://www.bowltech.com/content/btub...earchhelp.html
            I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

sounds to me by not scoring you mean that the console is locking up. when it is not scoring, are you able to do anything up front? change a score, or add a bowler or enter the maintenance menu? if not then your problem is up front like a hard drive or IO board.
              <--- Start 'em young!

Comment

also check cables. if they are underground look for balls rolling on cables

Comment

Frameworx is really one of the worst scoring systems ever devised. It should have been called "Don'tworx". I really feel sorry for those of you that have to deal with it at your center.
                  jim8230

Comment

it has it's ups and downs. mostly downs.
                    <--- Start 'em young!

Comment

we have been using frameworx at ur house since 2002, the only problems we ever had was the scorers locking up once in a while.
                      other than that its been pretty nice.

I miss out old AS-90's though
                      good old days of no annoying graphics
                      Who needs safety labels....survival of the fittest I say!

Comment

We use to call it "FrameWorst"!

Comment

I use google to search the forums. It seems to work a little bettter and faster. Just type in your search parameter and then put a space and type site:www.bowltech.com after than just hit enter and your good to go.
                          Call if you need help. I may not answer but I will return your call when I get back. 757-653-7230

Comment

Have had Frameworx for over 13 years. I find it to be rock solid with few problems. Of course, I have taken care of it properly for the entire time.

Comment

The biggest "problems" I have with frameworx are monitor issues, and those are generally ceronix or chuwunga issues. unfortunately Brunswick sees fit in its infinate wisdom to make proprietary changes to things so you can't buy replacements at a reasonable price. Since changing to the flatscreen lowers and EBN's hard drives, my problems have pretty much dissappeared. I am also in the process of making conversions to use off the shelf flat screens for my uppers.
                              <--- Start 'em young!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse