Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Scoring Strikes.(Frameworks)

Hey guys,

I have a pair of lanes that only score strikes getting worse and worse as the days go by I have replaced the ccd Camera as well as the CCD board Also have replaced the Power cable From the board to the camera.

When i plug in the Scanner it just shows a Black Screen you can Faintly see the pins but very dark, If we unplug the camera and plug it back in it solves the problem for a little while it can happen up to 5-6 times in a league night kind of frustrating. Any ideas would be Helpful Thanks

Tony
    Tony S
    Splitsville Entertainment
    82-70 Machines
    Brunswick Frameworx scoring

Have you tried swapping camera with another lane?
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

yes i have.
      Tony S
      82-70 Machines

Comment

Is the plug and replug making a better connection or a bad wire there or is the power supply getting rebooted and then lowering?

Comment

Possibly a bad video or clock coaxial cable.

Comment

i have a spare clock cable but not a video ill try swaping the clock tomorrow
            Tony S
            82-70 Machines

Comment

The clock and video cables have twist-on BNC connectors (almost all of them). You can try twisting all the ends on further, they might improve the connection. Unless you've found damage somewhere along the cable, almost all of the time, it will be just at the cable ends where the connection is bad. I'm one who'd rather repair the end than pull the whole cable out and replace it. Wire ties are expensive
              This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

when i first arrived at Surfside we had this problem alot, when the ccd's were installed the coax cable were left close to the hanging track over time the track wore the insulation off the cables they would short out and everyone got 300's...you'd think they would be happy.....check those coax connections and underground placement

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse