Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 degree switches

I am helping an center with scoring issue. They have 82/30 with AS 90 scoring. They have two lanes that the 0 degree switch is showing open on the ccd scanner. The switches are mounted with the 144 switch all the way to left of shaft they are mounted on. The 44 degree switch is mounted to the right along with the 0 degree, i think. is that the correct way it is don on these machine or am i looking in the wrong area or switch sequence.

thanks

.Coby
    Coby
    ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE HAS NEVER TRIED ANYTHING NEW

Wrong forum.
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

was not sure whrer to put it, looked like the right place to me, but it is in the wrong one, can someone move for me. thanks
      Coby

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderman View Post
        was not sure whrer to put it, looked like the right place to me, but it is in the wrong one, can someone move for me. thanks
        You had it in the AMF Scoring forums but you were asking about AS-90 scoring which is a Brunswick scoring system.

I have moved it for you.
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderman View Post
          I am helping an center with scoring issue. They have 82/30 with AS 90 scoring. The 44 degree switch is mounted to the right along with the 0 degree...
          That configuration sounds like they are on 82-70's...
          jim8230

Comment

Jim you are correct, they are 70,s
            Coby

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
            Working...
            X