Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score table to Front desk notification signal button

Looking into inoperative call button on Vantech score table, determined button switch not jobbing by shorting leads on it which set off beep at the desk. After contact cleaner was no help and considering Emery pad to contacts like motor start relays like, saw the (nicely exposed) switch contacts not getting touched. The black plastic push button uses internal tabs that wore down so not pushing the metal prong deep enough. Found rotating it 90 degrees gets to use its other slot for proper function. Next step would be shims under the prong if tabs are gone. Save that new switch for later. Wonder how many tossed for this reason?

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
Working...
X