Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comscore camera

Just had to replace one of our original cameras, chiper cpt-8250, now need a backup. What camera will work with the dvs system? Looks like b/w camera and has bnc connector for video.
    Thanks

I haven't had to buy one yet, but you could get the specs and Google it. Failing that you could just take it to a CCTV store and get their input.

What is wrong with the camera?
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

A couple weeks ago a pair would stop scoring, no picture on camera calibration screen. unplugged camera and restarted and was fine. Happened again a few days ago, same thing. Yesterday, same symptoms, could not get a picture in calibration, would only show about 1/2 of pins and calibration lines just filled the screen when trying to calibrate. Changed camera and all was normal. Camera is dated 2000 so no info online.

Comment

Can you plug in the camera into another pair. You don't need to mount it, just do a config to see if you can replicate the problem. You might also want to check the voltage to the camera under load on the pair you originally had the camera installed.

Those cameras are very reliable. It could be affected by a voltage drop because of it's age, or a simple connection issue that was affected when you removed it and installed the spare.
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I will try on another pair, but how do I check the voltage to camera? The power to the camera is attached by what looks like an adapter that plugs into a hole in the back of the camera, can't see how to check voltage at the camera while it is attached to power.

Comment

That should be a standard plug. The plastic cover to it should unscrew and expose the soldered cable connections inside (you may need to unplug it to grip the plug tip to unscrew the cover).With it plugged back into the camera you can carefully get readings. Just try not to short the connections. The tip is positive.
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
            seems like pms were not done in a long time
            and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
            Working...
            X