X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Any of you brainiacts happen to get into western Iowa, Stop by Carroll Bowl & say Hi, see if you can figure out why this **** wont work.
      Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

Wow tough break. Sorry about the pun I couldn't resist. There are better ways to get the summer off. How are the rest of your modifications going. Smoothly I hope. If I get to Omaha this summer I'll see about the few extra miles but I may go the other way. Who knows. Take care of the foot.

Comment

Update ........ Figured out why 1 & 2 wouldn't work, It seems the install crew NEVER wired from chassis to wire way. also the wiring from camera to chassis is backwards. I should of went with a different scoring system. But then hind site is always 100%. So Since I'm still not getting around the best, anyone in the neighborhood that could wire me up a pair of lanes and correct this wiring? Or just complete this install so I get a complete system, as this company will NOT do so. As promises don't mean anything any more, and they already been paid. Have the same problem with AMF and 3 panels that need replaced (defective flaw) and have not received them. I'm also suppose to get different panel masks, as they sent me the wrong ones. but since they got they're money, I'm not hearing much of anything. From now on I'm not paying ANYONE till I get a complete job.

Comment

Old School, have you tried contacting Computer Score directly to see if they can sort something out with the installer?
            Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
            Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
            Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

oh ya
              A number of times, Heck they even brought out a new board. Put it in and spent 20 minutes trying to get it to work. About that time I noticed that there was no wires coming off the chassis going into the wire way. At this point I was told that the contract states they don't do wiring at the machine. When I bought this I was told I would have a fully functioning scoring system when they left. They wired in the A&MC box. And I don't ever recall reading anything about not wiring to machines. But now they got the money and I got the shaft.

Comment

So I guess I'm stuck with no short cycle, keeping my table wiring, and basically warning off any centers who are thinking on getting this computer system. Since I got F___ked when this was installed. And promises where not kept, but anymore promises are just words that don't mean anything.

Comment

Old School, can you PM me the center details, contact info and installer.
                  Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                  Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                  Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                  Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse