Collapse

Adspeed Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I guess that last pair I discussed in last post scored fine last nite in league. Wt$ then the first pair we got scoring correctly for 2 weeks started acting up so they configured that pair and things calmed down I was told. I think sometimes I'm not getting clear replays from boss But anyway I told him when he opens up with all the lights on to configure every day all the pairs

Comment

• Well after Thursday visit it was only the odd lane on that pair that would throw up a - on 1st ball once in awhile. I readjusted timing on cycles and bowled a game on each lane and it scored fine. I did notice on that lane the pit cushion and curtain seemed to be more grey and giving off a bit of shine. We will try the towels on that pair to see if its the curtain. We did the last pair Thursday and it scored fine so far.

So only thing we get is that - in 1st frame if it misscores. I know its a timing issue if its from glare right ? Just wanted the main causes for throwing up a - on 1st ball.

Also if reset works on machine every where is it a board if pinsetter does not cycle in 10 frame to 1st ball at end of game ?

Comment

• You must be out of town or busy as hell.

Comment

• Sorry I didn't catch your last posts. It's been a busy week to say the least. Had a minor fire and suffered a good amount of water damage as a result, also went out to our other centre to participate in a Flex install, lastly had a production meeting for a TV bowling show being filmed here in about a month.

It sounds like the glare is the issue for the misses on first ball. The camera could be triggered by the reflection from the curtain when the rake drops and the curtain moves...the camera could think it's the deck card.

You might find that they are assuming ALL miss scores from now on are the fault of the scoring and not always taking into account that some will be late pinfall, especially if first ball delay is short. I know it can be frustrating getting to the facts about the actual scoring problems when they've already written the system off after so many problems in the past.
          Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
          Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
          Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
          Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

• Ok Thank You

Comment

• Update. Now the miss scoring is on 2nd ball It throws up a miss on a spare So just wanted to know that from glare from curtain too ?

Comment

• I also asked boss when did you configure cameras ? On Monday everything scored fine when he configured just before league started and on Tuesday he said he configured in the morning. So league that night started at 6 30 so there's a difference of 8 hours. So don't know if that's the issue on Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by duds99 View Post
                  Update. Now the miss scoring is on 2nd ball It throws up a miss on a spare So just wanted to know that from glare from curtain too ?
                  It would be since it's a timing error.
                  Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                  Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                  Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
                  Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
                  You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
                  Working...
                  X