Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping the reset wire orientation won't change anything.

I would try to replicate the problem and test the solenoid and work back to the TDM. The scoring system has no rhyme or reason to need to disable the reset circuit. Only DUO prevents the scoring system from cycling the machine (doesn't affect reset button or its circuit) if there's a double ball detect break as a safety measure, which doesn't apply to this centre having ECT and no detects...and again, no version of Comscore has the ability or need to disable this circuit. I think the symptoms you are being given are in error.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

• Did the cycle on 10th work before and this is a new problem or has it not worked since the scoring was installed?

Check your configuration settings and see what the pulse time is set to. If its to long and the solenoid doesn't cycle it can prevent other switches from triggering as the scoring already has the circuit closed. Stuck contacts on the scoring relay can do the same thing. When this happens again, pull the wires from the scoring to the machine reset interface (where the scoring reset wires tie into the machine reset buttons) and see if button control returns.

Comment

• Ok. Thanks. I’ll check it again in a couple days.

Comment

• I know the setting is 1 second for tenth frame

Comment

• Kanga now basically just having spares thrown up on standings pins once in a while. We did find a led dimmer switch for pin lights. When we dimmed the lights a bit the the cameras counldnt configured. Right now we have them on 2 levels lower than max. The lighting looks normal now Cameras all configured but still spares. I did notice when the rack board sweeps on 2 Nd ball there is a good amount of reflection coming from rake boards while sweeping. They do have been painted with glossy grey. Am going to spray paint rake boards flat grey to see if it affects timing for 2nd ball so the reflection from board is not delaying the score time.

Comment

• I would look closely at the pit curtain in that instance. The angle of the curtain changes most when the rake is in motion. Painting the rake matt is worth a try also.
              Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

• With regards to the reset buttons not working during 10th frame cycle, did your reset buttons start working when you disconnect the scoring reset wires or did this problem go away on its own?

Comment

• For the reset button no I’m not there when it happens. The owner probably won’t disconnect do to working alone with no help. It just does this on 1 machine only. U can’t reset machine electrically from anywhere it’s all blocked out until u manually reset machine. All resets work fine before and after tenth frame. Maybe board from scoring where u said to disconnect wires.

Comment

• I wonder Kanga if I just lay the pit carpet on back of cushion out of the slots so curtain lays straight down. And yes the spare issue does happen on other lanes

Comment

• Scoring still kinda all over the place. Kanga let me ask you this should the scoring system be on its own power in a separate breaker box with breakers only for scoring ? The system is not. The breakers for system are tied into all the other breakers for power to the rest of the building. I know there’s huge draw when the coolers or something kicks on because the lights flicker. Just a thought.

Comment

• It's preferable to have dedicated circuits, if only to prevent multiple unrelated devices going down in the event the breaker trips. Since the components of the scoring system are behind regulated power supply's it shouldn't really make a difference.

The quality of the camera picture received by the ECT card and the stability of it is key to the systems reliability.
                        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                        I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                        Working...
                        X