Collapse

Adspeed Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as delay on first ball I think I am going to get different rake solenoid firings. I'll have to check next week. I can delay the rake drop but as far as gearbox firing I'll have to see. I think that I may get a different delay do to capacitors in TDMs ? Will see.
    waitin for call back from Zot to confirm all the issues and settings.

Comment

We bowled on it. After 2 frames scoring then on 3rd frame it started putting up a spare on odd lane when there was still pins standing. When it threw up spare it was in time on 2nd ball and threw score up on monitor right before deck was at 270
      Then a frame later it was throwing up a spare on Even lane with pins standing. It put score up whether spare or not in time just before deck was at 270 on Even lane.

Now it scoring fine but putting up score on 2nd ball sooner than previous time like around 200 or so

Comment

I know you're going to hate me for asking, but can you provide pictures of the brightness as it is now? Also, can you get some pictures of the white card placement on the deck shield?

Do you think it's possible to have those ZOT TDM's configured the way we want or are they not functioning as they're suppose to using the adjustments?
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I have 1 pic I will post soon. It does have a green tint to it the TDM are adjustable only on 1st ball and 2 no ball. It seems like it's just a timing issue and may never get it. Maybe doe to Zot TDM or timing of camera and low voltage to camera and cutting out as u have said and then seeing nothing and then just throwing up spare on standing pins left.

Comment

The white card is a 3" x 8" in size that is mounted on the lowest part of the deck. It s down to the sissies deck and then up.
            But we also have it on the rake board. We put it back on the rake board because it scored worse.

So now do I try and remove card on rake board and go from there. I know we been told it may be confusing the camera.

Comment

Hey duds. Glad to see your back. If your worried the camera is blacking out, you can put a cable splitter at either the camera or where it plugs into the ect and then plug a cable into a vcr or tv. Then you can see exactly what the camera sees continuously. I did this to record the problem when I was trouble shooting mine. They make all the fittings for converting from BNC to RCA so this is cheap and easy to do.

Comment

Here's pic.

Comment

Originally posted by duds99 View Post
                  I have 1 pic I will post soon. It does have a green tint to it the TDM are adjustable only on 1st ball and 2 no ball. It seems like it's just a timing issue and may never get it. Maybe doe to Zot TDM or timing of camera and low voltage to camera and cutting out as u have said and then seeing nothing and then just throwing up spare on standing pins left.
                  There are a lot of possibilities, but we need to tackle the easiest "common" problems first. The more pictures to help illustrate the better. Even a video of a typical cycle will speak loads about timing.

The white card is a 3" x 8" in size that is mounted on the lowest part of the deck. It s down to the sissies deck and then up.
                  Do you mean it's horizontal or vertical?

Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Here's pic.
                    No pictures that I can see.
                    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

• That pic is just of pair configured. The white card stock is horizontal.

Comment

• Won't be back there until Thursday afternoon
                        I can only send u pictures faster on a cell phone otherwise the pictures won't be posted on site until Thursday nite. I can send video on cell Thursday afternoon also

Comment

• What do you suggest I do when I get there Thursday ? Remove the card on rake board and put the 3" x 8" card stock going up the deck sheild 8" or keep it going across bottom 8" ? How does the brightness on above pic look as far as you can tell. It did configure.

Comment

• Originally posted by duds99 View Post
                            Won't be back there until Thursday afternoon
                            I can only send u pictures faster on a cell phone otherwise the pictures won't be posted on site until Thursday nite. I can send video on cell Thursday afternoon also
                            The only problem is the picture and video downscaling wen sent via MMS. Can you email them from your phone?
                            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

• Originally posted by duds99 View Post
                              What do you suggest I do when I get there Thursday ? Remove the card on rake board and put the 3" x 8" card stock going up the deck sheild 8" or keep it going across bottom 8" ? How does the brightness on above pic look as far as you can tell. It did configure.
                              I still can't see any photos it the last pic post you made. Are they set to private by chance?

Horizontal card placement is correct. I would leave them be.

You said earlier that removing the rake card made it worse. Looking at their placement in the first lot of configure pics you posted I'm surprised they do much. I expect they would need to be lined up with the deck card from the perspective of the camera (if they are truly required) which would require the odd lane rake card offset to the right and the even offset to the left. You can see in the earlier configs with the rake down they would barely catch the deck threshold line above the pins when the rake drops in order to activate the scoring.
                              Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

• I don't know what happen to pics. They were there for me. Ill repost it.
                                As far as the rake board card I do see what you mean by being over to one side to much. I could try moving them closer to ball drop track and see what happens with the cards off the deck and with the cards just on the decks.

I can't send e-mails from my phone. Maybe by chance its the rake cards that are suppose to trigger camera. It only take 10 mins to try it. Ill be there Thursday around noon my time to mess with for awhile finally.

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
                                You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
                                Working...
                                X