Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulse Scoring Rental Program

Has anyone participated in the Pulse Scoring Rental Program? I am looking to update my scoring system and would like feed back. Is it good, bad, cost-effective? Any thoughts you may have on the items. Thanks!

http://www.usbowling.com/rent-automatic-scoring.html
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Thanks PJ. I already have a quote from them. I am looking for someone who has some experience with the system and the company.

Comment

I am curious about this too. We were looking into this program as well. Did you decide to go this route? And if so any opinions on it? Thanks

Comment

Might want to check with your accountant. Purchased equipment can be depreciated and give you a break on your taxes. Not so with rental equipment. That would have to be weighed in. Other legal implications such as insurance coverage which may have to be adjusted. Also if you have a mortgage, equipment permanently attached usually becomes part of the structure unless specifically excluded so a visit to the lawyer may be in order. Can't speak to the equipment, agreement or company. Let us know what you find out. Sounds interesting.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
          Working...
          X