Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulse Scoring Rental Program

Has anyone participated in the Pulse Scoring Rental Program? I am looking to update my scoring system and would like feed back. Is it good, bad, cost-effective? Any thoughts you may have on the items. Thanks!

http://www.usbowling.com/rent-automatic-scoring.html
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Thanks PJ. I already have a quote from them. I am looking for someone who has some experience with the system and the company.

Comment

I am curious about this too. We were looking into this program as well. Did you decide to go this route? And if so any opinions on it? Thanks

Comment

Might want to check with your accountant. Purchased equipment can be depreciated and give you a break on your taxes. Not so with rental equipment. That would have to be weighed in. Other legal implications such as insurance coverage which may have to be adjusted. Also if you have a mortgage, equipment permanently attached usually becomes part of the structure unless specifically excluded so a visit to the lawyer may be in order. Can't speak to the equipment, agreement or company. Let us know what you find out. Sounds interesting.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
          Working...
          X