Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the good ol' Dacos Scorekeeper

Good day everyone,
    I will be (trying) to setup a Dacos ScoreKeeper system on a small two lane bowling alley using Brunswick Model A pinsetters.

I believe that I have all of the equipment that I need to get it all hooked up, but I do not have a wiring diagram or schematic for how everything hooks up. Would anyone have a copy of the manual or a wiring diagram for this system?

I found one post from ProTech (http://www.bowltech.com/forum/automa...on/11686-dacos) back in 2004 that said some troubleshooting papers and schematics were at members.cox.net/protech-solutions/Dacos.htm but this site is gone and does not appear to be part of archive.org

Thanks,
    -Eric

Scoring systems discussion and other scoring systems not covered by above forums

I have been poking around on the cards and think I have a general idea on how everything hooks up. I will be posting some images with pinouts and later on a general wiring diagram. The images will be linked to my own hosting so that I can update them and make changes as I go along.

Here is an image of the lane card, it has dual VGA chipsets along with a PLD used in digitizing the lane camera images (this input is multiplexed on the console IO board that I will be posting a picture of later). There are also two dual-UART chips that talk to the console IO board via the 8pin RJ45 connector. The two mini-din-6 connectors are both for overhead (or sometimes console) video. The image has a pinout as well as a basic adapter, but it appears the overhead displays are driving it at a refresh rate (15khz maybe?) that the monitors I have here wont sync to. I will get text video as the Encore software loads, but it shows "out of range" once loaded

http://content.thetechnickel.com/mis...-lane-card.jpg

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
    seems like pms were not done in a long time
    and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
    Working...
    X