Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoreMore, a simple home scoring system

I have been working for almost a year on a scoring system for home use that is easy to use and works with basic equipment.

The scoring system is called ScoreMore and works on all three major platforms (Mac, Windows, and Linux).
    Some main features are:
    • Up to 4 players
    • Webcam or keyboard for scoring
    • HCP calculation
    • 6 preloaded background images to choose from (will add possibility to add your own in the future)
    • Edit score if a pin moved out of frame for example
    • Change lane number
    • AM/PM and 24hr clock
    and more!

The software is currently in BETA and I need beta testers!
    If you want to be a beta tester, you can contact me and tell me how you would like to make ScoreMore better and what operating system you are running.

My website contains all information, including changelogs of the software:
    https://sites.google.com/view/thinkc...mart/scoremore

I want ScoreMore to be available for free in about one or two months.
    Thanks for reading! I hope this software will make it more fun to have a scoring system to a home bowling lane.

//ThinkClever

Today marks the day of the release of ScoreMore!

It's completely free so try it out!
    Download will be found on my website, together with more information. Have fun!
    https://sites.google.com/view/thinkc...mart/scoremore

Comment

Downloaded your software, will be trying it out once I get my webcam in a few days! Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadie View Post
        Downloaded your software, will be trying it out once I get my webcam in a few days! Looks good.
        Nice! Did it work out as expected?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
        Working...
        X