Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steak dinner for information on Mendes

I am in the middle of setting up (ground up) a Mendes scoring system. (Long story) Anyway, I did not remove the system and have little documentation to reinstall everything. I have traced down what I believe is everything BUT the computers I received are neither one bootable. I have worked around that issue kindof. I am having two major questions:

1) What I think I am missing is a cable from the MUX to the consoles. From what I can figure out anyway.

2) Do the computers need to have a specific name and specific user accounts in them?

Anyone with some good information or person to contact? I can russle up a steak dinner for ya.
    Where's Eddie, he eats these dam things.....

Re: steak dinner for information on Mendes

The Mendes pinsetter rights were purchased by Qubica. Perhaps they also have the scoring. That might be a place to start. Contact Qubica.

billman
    let me be myself

Comment

Call Park Central Bowl in Port Arthur Tx.
      I believe the mans name is david or Allen he is tech support for Mendes

Comment

Mojojojo -

You are getting close to the steak dinner!!! You are correct, David and Allen both maintain the scoring stuff at Central Bowl. They were both out today but as soon as I can get ahold of them, they sound like they "know their stuff" with Mendes. I will keep ya posted!

Thanks!
        Where's Eddie, he eats these dam things.....

Comment

Glad I could help

Comment

ken i have mendes scoring, if you still need help ive been thru a ton of issues with our, contact me if you ever need help, ido know some things about it and i have back up images of all our hard drive and so forth, and since our scoring was installed in 1999 i have replaced our front desk computer and sucessfully pulled it off soif i can help you in anyway i would be happy to assist you, good luck , mike

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse