Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring system sugestions

At University of Central Missouri we are thinking about doing some renivations and was wondering what scoring systems out right now are the best but not neccessarily most expensive. Need something that is easy to use. We have AS-90's right now lol. We toured around 8 centers yesterday and found that brunswick vector is good and BOSS from I believe Qubica/AMF is also good but possibly quite expensive so I was just wondering what you guys thought. Feel free to suggest any system you wish. THANKS!!

Re: Scoring system sugestions

can't beat AccuScore+, sometimes I wish I had it!

Im not a great fan of Steltronic scoring as it doesn't read pin fall well. If any pins slide, or even wobble, then it doesn't score correctly.
    Was in a centre the other day with early Frameworx scoring, with the space age traingle console. Woah... it was hard to figure out what was going on, as the colours had rubbed off of the triangles, making it impossible to use! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Avoid BOSS!! This was AMF's shortest lived product. They only continued to sell it after the merger with Qubica to get rid of what they had in stock. After that they only offered Qubica scoring products.

Comment

Sounds like twelve strike would be good for you.Not alot of bells and whistles but very user friendly and one of the least expensive.

Comment

Agree with Headwest, call Twelve Strike and ask for centers in the area. 1-800-466-3695
          Marty - Liberty Lanes
          56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
          2 Kustodian Walkers
          http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
          Working...
          X