Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch score system

We are looking at changing to the Touch score system by AK micro. Who has this installed and do you have any major complaints with it. Did you have any major problrms installing it, training on with it running. We are installing the full package, consoles etc.

Thanks

Coby
    Coby
    ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE HAS NEVER TRIED ANYTHING NEW

No problems at all. That's great. Looks like me made the right choice .
    Coby
    ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE HAS NEVER TRIED ANYTHING NEW

Comment

Put it in 6 weeks ago. Great last 4 weeks of bowling. League work is a breeze. Easy to work on and greta tech help out of florida. They can log in and help you from there.

Comment

that Touchscore stuff looks awesome to me. I been following the development of it for several years. Nice!
        Howard

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
        I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
        Working...
        X