Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mendes Consoles

Hi
    we are trying to get a community bowling center back up.
    We had a few problems, and sorted most. We had a bowling equipment mechanic come over and do everything that was needed but he could not help with this problem.
    after changing the hard drive with a spare we had, the consoles boot but they remain at what seems to be the first screen, it looks a bit like a tv calibration screen with a rotating mendes logo in the center.
    I see the system initializing network with adress 192.0.0.100,and my pc has ip 192.0.0.1.
    The mendes tcp ip server is started but i only get a socket closed error message.
    pc and console cant communicate together.
    I checked the cable.
    Anybody with experience on mendes scorgin system can help ?

Thanks
    Dominic

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Mendes Bankrupt?
    by Guest
    I was told today by my assisant manager that MENDES has gone belly-up. Has anyone heard anything and why? Since I have their scorers in my center, and we also have a house that...
    10-11-2000, 05:23 PM
  • PinCup
    Mendes help
    by PinCup
    Looking for the install guide, schematics, repair manual, or anything that is related to the Mendes system.

The front desk version# is 3.1c Build# 3137k if that...
    04-26-2011, 09:45 PM

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
Working...
X